Sunday, June 29, 2014

Jason X JJ: Just AMrazing

isn’t it fast?

last year the spotlight was on

Yoga Lin X G.E.M. Tang

when me and Mag were so totally thrilled

Mr. Gentle X Lil. Miss: Who Cares About Defeat

 

but what happened next?

it’s okay…

 

I learn to watch Awards as

a show of great performances and

of course the red carpet highlights

instead of competition

because I am so sorry to say that

who ever I supported always

ended up winning nothing

JJ Lin X Jason Mraz:

25th Golded Music Awards, Taiwan, 2014 

 

oh I miss Jason’s life performance

so when are you gonna

start touring this side of the world again?

 

you are by far,

the only artist who

I don’t mind going even if

it’s just me who is going

Jason Mraz X His Band: Tour is a four letter word

1 comment:

  1. Normally I don't read post on blogs, but I wish to say that this write-up very compelled me
    to check out and do so! Your writing style has been amazed me.

    Thank you, quite nice article.

    Here is my web site demenagement sherbrooke

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...