Sunday, June 8, 2014

No Looty X Just KIV: Dangerously, MV

I lost count of

how long has it been

since I last came

 

must be last year

oh man.. half of 2014 is almost gone

 

OOTD-snap wasn’t done

via borrowed mirror

which gives better effect

due to in-store lightning

oh yeah..

my good was super duper great

yesterday as you can probably see

Blue all the way

 

and this is the bottom half

adidas Stan Smith navy blue

not forgetting the bag

Mickey pullstring

 

mission to hunt for my lost Woodstock

these from Hallmark have been there

I have seen them long time ago

back in 2012, March 

Woodstock with a heart

 

but this time round

I am more desperate than ever to buy

in order to replace the lost one

but these don’t look as good as mine

which is a plain TY beanie,

without the extra accessories

and this is for 80 MYR,

which is like 18 GBP?

Hallmark Valentine's Day Woodstock

 

I think I may stick back to

the eBay option instead

in spite of the shipping

Peanuts TY

 

sorry I think my legs look kinda fat

but I can’t help but wanting to

show off my Stan Smith

oh man it’s super light

perfect for long hours of shopping

and wearing a nice pair of kicks

give the extra boost especially when

you walked into sneaker stores

where they scanned you from toe to head 

big fat juicy legs

 

no I wasn’t buying any sneakers

Mr. Jim was fitting on some running shoes

Reebok is kinda okay, really

but damn

I am still insisting on getting

Nike Free FlyKnit 4.0

 

a quick survey at Nike store

made my heart miss a beat

when I touched the baby shoes for

the very first time

at the same time

the price tag sent cold shivers

down my spine

 

I thereby declare that

I am boycotting this

until they bring back the normal cone

and the other option is hot pink

in conjunction with FIFA World Cup

mcDonald's FIFA World Cup fan cone in green

 

finally the last set of happy meal

(for the year, I hope)

it was an adventurous journey

collecting this particular set of Super Mario

stay tune for a long long post

if you are curious

happy meal for Mario

 

items which I am yet to put into cart

yet already added to wish-list

 

at Bershka:

I bought one of their

cropped top back at ShangHai

and found so many more

eye catching options here

BSK short striped T-shirt MESSBSK short striped T-shirt MESS 02BSK flamingo top 01BSK flamingo top 02

 

adidas Originals:

I saw this at the online store and

almost wanted to put in cart

adidas Original Straw Hat

 

this is a real beauty

and Mr. Jim was evil enough to

tempt me to go back to adidas

a couple of times..

haha you failed

so I was looking

high and low for it online

nowhere to be seen at Msia & S’pore store

and I tried out different keywords

found it, eventually, at the UK site

 

adidas Originals Denim Messenger Bag

 

with a plain search term:

adidas Originals women bag

while the previous specific key-terms

yielded no positive results at all

 

I am having a marketing survey

cum catch-up cum girl’s outing

session with Eva later

 

yes… in less than 24 hours

this is so dangerous

love at second sight is always

more fatal than the first

 

p.s.

I finally found out

the actual price range of

Kånken by Fjällräven

 Kånken by Fjällräven  (selectism.com)

Kånken by Fjällräven

 

but they look really delicious okay

especially navy blue

which I usually do not

have much resistance to

and they actually have the complete range of

  • navy blue
  • estate blue
  • uncle blue (lol)
  • royal blue
  • UN blue
  • sky blue
  • light blue

 

dangerous!!

Fjällräven Kånken Classic - sky blueFjallraven Kanken Classic - UN blueFjällräven Kånken  Classic - ice blueFjällräven Kånken Classic - uncle blueFjällräven Kånken  Classic - estate blueFjällräven Kånken Classic - royal blueFjällräven Kånken Classic - navy blue

 

and some combi colours

Fjällräven Kånken  Classic - navy blue & bright redFjällräven Kånken Classic - UN blue & navy blueFjällräven Kånken Classic - navy blue & white

No comments:

Post a Comment