Sunday, June 1, 2014

Stephelle’s Kitchen: Sunny Comfie

today didn’t start well

but it turned out well

woke up from a sweet dream

which turned out to be quite a nightmare

snapped… back to reality

 

started work at 7 a.m.

paused for shower and breakfast at 9 a.m.

resumed work until lunch time

 

simple

two apple, red and green one each

with cereal-yogurt-yogurt drink

complete flavours of

sourness-sweetness

crunchiness-munchiness and fullness

cereal-apple-yogurt

 

fueled with energy and

got back to work until 3pm

I was 75% done so

could afford a light nap of 1 hour

and woke up to finish it by 5pm

 

tidied up here and there

showered and sat at the balcony

enjoying the sun set

and air-drying my hair

 

light lunch should always

be paired up with hearty comfie dinner

Monday-blue-therapy

 

seaweed mushroom (shredded) celery

and the usual folks like

tomato, carrot, sweet potato, baby kyuri

I don’t even have to add in miso paste

as I was planning to

the flavours are just too rich

Seaweed mushroom soup

 

love playing with knife

I know right

that explains for the countless

tiny cuts on my fingers

cutting baby kyuribaby kyuri, perfectly cubed

 

encore

one more serving of my yogurt dessert please

too addictive, it is

Yogurt cereal

No comments:

Post a Comment