Thursday, June 21, 2012

Jason Mraz X His Band: Tour is a four letter word

meet Jason Mraz

I thought he would give way to

the hot weather

and do something with his hair

Jason Mraz - Tour is a four letter word

 

yes.. unmistakably Jason Mraz

the voice is Jason Mraz’s

but somehow

people just like to comment on the look

Jason Mraz - Tour is a four letter word

 

when this guy came out before the concert

there were cheering

I bet some people mistook him as Jason

not me, because of the tattoo

the musician who looks like him

 

then he decided to tie his hair up

before putting on the iconic hat

Jason Mraz's iconic hat

 

the violinist,

also as back-up vocalist

they did a duet of “Lucky” later on

Jason vs the ViolinJason vs Ukulele

 

this is my favoritest scene of the night

he was doing an acoustic solo

then gradually

more instruments and the band members joined in

We're just one big family

Jason Mraz accoustic soloJason Mraz & his band

 

it was all very high

especially during the high-five chorus of

Dynamo of Volition

where everyone was dancing along

love is a four letter wordJason Mraz - tour is a four letter wordJason Mraz - tour is a four letter wordJason Mraz - tour is a four letter wordJason Mraz - tour is a four letter word

 

I’M YOURS!!!

here you goes

the whole stadium went crazy

P1180446

 

yes.. that’s the one and only clothes for the night

and he was not even wearing any shoes

all he ever changed was his baby instruments

Jason Mraz - tour is a four letter wordJason Mraz - tour is a four letter word

 

there is this

okay I call it the magnificent slideshow display

love is a four letter wordthat was one of the earliest song, i couldn't remember which :(

 

my favouritest 

Frank D. Fixer

the song about his grand dad

Frank D. Fixer

 

the surprise

Mr. Curiosity on keyboard solo

he apologized in advanced

because he didn’t practice

I thought he meant the keyboard-playing

no.. it’s the soprano part

where his voice went soaring high,

on a perfect pitch, still 

P1180405

 

What Jason was drinking, actually

Jason Mraz vs his cute drinks

 

heard people around saying about

they definitely want to hear “I Won’t Give Up”

but what I was waiting for is

“93 Million Miles”

93 million miles

 

almost 11 p.m.

no… it’s the time of the night

Spot the difference ISpot the difference IIthank you, Jason hey that's so unfair, how about this side

 

of all things

and he brought his cute mug alone

I miss you already Jason

Jason, please do not go so soon

4 comments:

  1. Awesome! Did he sing 93 million miles though?

    ReplyDelete
  2. do you happen to know where I can find the names of his band members? Specifically, the Aussie, first name Christian?

    ReplyDelete
  3. With havin so much content do you ever run into any issues of plagorism or
    copyright infringement? My website has a lot of unique content I've either authored myself or outsourced but it seems a lot of it is popping it up all over the web without my authorization. Do you know any solutions to help prevent content from being ripped off? I'd certainly
    appreciate it.

    Look at my webpage: bokk of ra

    ReplyDelete