Sunday, June 1, 2014

Dream X of Him: This is Terribly Mean

hour ago

my boyfriend was there

in my dream

 

he purposely caught a bus to

see me to work and

we started speaking about

my Fred Perry tote

 

he gently put his arm

around my waist

in shuffling crowd

 

it came as a surprise that

he does know Mandarin and

was speaking to my Dad during

 

a visit to some

Chinese cultural exhibitions

his knowledge was extensive as

they exchanged views

 

this part is freaking weird,

but I guess its part of the pressure

I feel I should fulfill when

it comes to finding a permanent partner:

my partner must be approved and likeable to

my dad as well or else

the hand-over would not take place

 

 

he is a good text communicator

and he sent me text like

“let me take care of you”

 

and he is a mastermind of

some tech-gadget geeks

 

unfortunately

I didn’t catch a good glimpse of

how he does look like

 

I hate waking up from it

I hate waking up from it

I hate waking up from it

 

for real..

6.17am it’s a Sunday

and I am in such a bad shape

 

recurring sore-throat and fever

piles of freelance work awaits

on my desktop

I put up with it through my

Saturday night and got knocked off

by 12 midnight

 

I didn’t have time for

the favouritest thing

of Saturday night which is to

write travelogue

 

and here I am in front of the PC

planning to start work at 7

and aim to finish by noon

 

and tomorrow is a Monday

ain’t no any typical Monday

it’s the Judgment day

Big Big Boss asked to see

us two who came in

roughly the same time

 

and our boss actually asked us to

prepare a work report of

what we have been doing so far

 

feeling real bad

I should be calling someone

and ask him to drop by

 

he would come,

I am pretty sure

 

but I afraid I would

break down and hug him at the door

(drama queen) and

that’s the last thing I pray to happen

 

because he would never ever pass

the approval test of my Dad

 

Déjà vu

what ever I dream of today

gonna be turning into

something real, real soon

 

cheer up

it’s a Sunday

No comments:

Post a Comment