Saturday, June 21, 2014

Oh No X Sale at Mango: No Shopping until 202-0h?

I ended up going to mall again

after work, although

my previous trip was

less than 24 hours ago

because

I need some necessities

at the pharmacy

 

so I was done

pretty fast

here’s the proof

I made a shopping list alright

(Mousse cleanser, I mean)

My shopping list

 

but I ended up buying some

Hershey’s bars too and

hey isn’t that lovely

mickey 90th anniversary merchandise

IMG_2179

 

4 sided of different prints

and there are actually 2 cans

where you can rotate around to

play with combination of

different patterns

 

but unfortunately the content is

of no interest to me

butter cookies..

 

ewwhhh.. that means the price

if I were to buy is

solely for the tin cans

arrrgh.. forget it

 

this is dangerous

Mango sale window display

 

OOTD

Mango cropped tee

Rip Curl flora dress with bow-back 

Mango cropped tee X Rip Curl dress

 

NYC tee

oh man isn’t it similar to the one

I was wearing today

sort of.. but the typeface is kinda nice

No?

NYC tee

 

really in need of a pair of formal pants

because I have been  wearing

Levi’s skinny jeans to work

wow.. the  Rip Curl dress looks good

this way as a tie-knot top

Mango black long pants

 

this pair is even skinnier

to my liking

I know right.. my skeleton-like

hands and feet are kinda creepy

Mango black long pants

 

a plain sheer top which

well.. if you look closely

the bra is exposed under the sun

but since mine is all-black (for all)

it’s not that visible but

of course I won’t go to work without

wearing another thin layer in between

Mango black long pants

 

OOTD

minus the Rip Curl dress

well.. if I have packs now

then I will wear these as they are

cropped tee is for the fittest peopl

 

I find Mango Touch

their accessories quite affordable

when everything is on sale

Mango Touch purse

 

next door is Bershka

which is another dangerous place to be

Bershka on sale

 

I was encountered with this mixed feeling

I hope the sale is real good, that

I find something I like at

a good price

IMG_2173

 

yet I hope that the sale shouldn’t be that great

since I just looted Bershka

not too long ago, at East Nanjing Road

SH! SH! 15: Bershka Muska

 

I would hate to see

items that I happily bought

for a certain price

all the way from Shanghai

are available here

at a even cheaper bargain 

thank goodness that’s not the case

 

and I don’t really manage to track

anything of interest to her

 

I am so tired right now

going off to bed soon

may I?

 

that’s how much stuffs I carried back home

on my own, via a public bus 

loads loots

 

loots of the day

long pants,

NYC slogan tee

simple sheer shirt, with a pocket 

IMG_2177

 

I was sending Mayday signal to Captain Jim

and he sent back my

resolution for 2nd half of 2014, which is

“No Shopping until 2020”

 

haha.. ooppss

too late

just my luck

he failed his mission of

preventing a crime from happening

No comments:

Post a Comment