Monday, June 16, 2014

Shoes Buying X Make me Merrier: Superficial? Whatever

passed by Rubi

and ended up buying the

two for 30 RM flip flops

my 2nd sets since 3 weeks ago

long story

anyway finally  rubi flip flops

 

so i ended up with these

all i asked for is

a pair of black flops to be worn

in the office and also for

raining evening

rubi flip flops

 

Lacoste shoes were on sale

loads final marked down at 60% off

Lacoste canvas shoes

 

hey you

what are you doing here?

this is so dangerous

Lacoste Naidi DN canvas shoes  

so i ended up with

an extra pair of canvas

ain’t no ordinary slip on canvas

and ya I didn’t actually blog about

buying a black Lacoste polo tee 2 weeks go

Lacoste Naidi DN  canvas shoes

 

and thank you rubi for

this absolutely precise description of me

Shoes make me happy, I'm superficial whatever

 

never go for evening

near the shopping district

ever again..

i am begging you

No comments:

Post a Comment