Saturday, June 14, 2014

Time Consuming X Yet Fulfilling: Paper-working

(I) Paper Mario

for my desk décor

Mario figurine from paper

 

I know they are selling this template

out there, doesn’t come cheap though

but with pre-cut lines

so all you have to do

is to tear it out and fold it

Mario figurine from paperMario figurine from paper

 

there you go, people

joining the store-bought

oh I am yet to blog about

the Mario series from happy meal

Mario figurine from paper

 

this Spidey is for Mr. Jim

the previous time I went

his desk has been invaded

Diet cards, Spidey, Mario

and the “limited edition” Vitasoy

haha.. more to come I guess

Spiderman figurine from paper

 

(ii) Get Well Soon card

for Fadhli a.k.a. Kecik

who met with an road accident : (

Get well soon cardGet well soon cardGet well soon cardGet well soon card

 

last but not least

 

(iii) a Father’s Day card

for my dad, of course

i am still not too sure if

i wanna fold it into half

Father's day cardFather's day card

No comments:

Post a Comment