Sunday, June 29, 2014

Chambray Playing X Eden Jeggings: Dorothy Perkins

this is the very first time

I walked into this (or any other)

Dorothy Perkins store on

my own initiative

because in my impression

their clothes are way too

bright and vibrant for me

IMG_2587

 

as you can see

there is a Mango just opposite

which I just shopped quite a bit last week

Oh No X Sale at Mango: No Shopping until 202-0h?

 

I know right

I just tally up the shopping done

during June and

the figure kinda stunned me

 

what motivated me was

a not-too-bad looking blazer

has been trying to find one

since yesterday

what an unfruitful afternoon to

travelled all the way to MV

yet all I got was some groceries and

petty little “toys” from Daiso

 

today I was more refreshed

OOTD is H&M top and bottom

H&M plain white top, H&M chambray jeggins

 

hey what happened to the blazer?

okay this chambray top is at 50% off

and it looks just fine at

a pretty affordable price after

the 50% discount

 

and since I was wearing chambray jeggings

I grabbed a pair of black jeggings

so that I won’t be looking

chambray-ish from top to bottom

oh damn, this pair of jeggings is

actually very comfortable to put on

Dorothy Perkins chambray top X Eden jeggings black

 

loots of the day

so I ended up buying

besides the chambray top

a pair of Eden jeggings

which is like perfect fit for me

more grocery stock-up since

I was already here anyway

Fjall Raven Kanken went shopping

No comments:

Post a Comment