Sunday, June 22, 2014

Grocery X Keeps Me Ha:ppy: Finally a Blendy

so from the previous post

I was in the pharmacy

then Mango and

finally last stop,

the supermarket

 

yesterday I bought loads

green grocery and fruits

handload was already at

maximum capacity 

that I have to forgo

the milk and cereal

 

and I need some butter spread too

for my Spongie toaster which

landed safely in my office

oh yeah Spongebob toast for tea

 

wow so many varieties

I stood at least 5 minutes here

French, New Zealand, Australian, Danish

so which is the one to buy?

IMG_2180

 

grocery of the day

I ended up buying Lurpak spreadable

because…

hey isn’t that lovely

Weave your magic

Lurpak spreadable lighter slightly salted

 

they just did a recipe campaign with

my favourite Chinese recipe website,

Day Day Cook

so soft-advertising does work after all

at least for me

Lurpak X Day Day Cook

 

by the way these are my cereal collection

Cheerios and Milo just got in today and

Kellogg’s and Fitnesse were yesterday

that’s how it is

I always buy Kellogg’s corn flake

and mix it with the

non-corn-flake based cereal of Nestle

IMG_2199

 

does this actually work?

substituting breakfast and dinner with

cereal and yogurt

stick to a full course lunch

haha.. I feel guilty now

because I always have a full course lunch

I eat yogurt and cereal too, but

as a supper bowl

Fitnesse 14 day program meal suggestion

 

I have wanted to buy a blender for long

was even researching about it

a couple of days ago online

until today I was finally determined

when I saw the Electrolux Cruzo at

the clearance corner

it came with ice-crushing function

Electronic clearance

 

but I hesitated for a while

instead of getting the old-looking Cruzo

I can get something of newer design

at similar price and

Philips is (officially) my favourite

kitchen electronic brand

you see

Philips blender

 

okies

need no further consideration

I am going for the black one

isn’t it cool to have the whole range of

Philips electronics on the kitchen table

all in black

Philips blender

 

the saleperson was asking if

I would like to top up another 10 bucks

for the grinder

I was like yeah, of course

but that means I have to resort to

getting the boring white color version

no!!

Philips blender

 

managed to catch the bus

the driver kindly waited for me

finally someone managed to see me

desperately waving across the road

(well he can’t probably miss it,

with my loots and all)

 

aww.. picture of the day

my loots occupying a seat on the bus

No comments:

Post a Comment