Tuesday, June 17, 2014

SH! SH! 15: Bershka Muska

speak local

act local

eat local

shop local?

erm.. that don’t really apply to me yet

except grocery shopping maybe

 

and I don’t really shop when

I am traveling at Chinese cities

why would you buy something and

bring it all the way

when the same items are

readily available back home

Bershka, East Nanjing Road, Shanghai

 

but yet

this is the first time I got tempted

because I bumped into this babe

I had a crush on back on Valentine’s day

All I Want is X Some Grocery: V’s Day Shopping

baby blue bomber jacket

 

awwh.. isn’t this lovely

the scent of summer is right here

right now

Bershka cropped white tee

 

OOTD

by the way this jumper was

bought in QuanZhou, FuJian last winter

my first ever clothes purchase in mainland

navy jumper x skinny black x Vans oxfie

 

Eva was asking where did I get it from

you wouldn’t believe

they used to look like these

Nauti X Monkey: Pair of Sweaters for Me

nautical stripes sweater

 

this was terrible

I should have shopped earlier

look at what the food had done to

my supposedly leaner tummy

Bershka cropped white tee

 

plain black top

no monkey business

haha literally my monkey pullovers

Bershka plain black top

 

a flimsy pullover jumper

with some degree of sheerness

yet it felt right

perfectly comfie

not too thick for 2 pieces mix-n’-match

and there’s a tie-up knot at the back 

along with a not too huge opening

Bershka sheer jumper

 

you know, checking a piece of clothes

front back is vital these days

you will never know if

suddenly there’s lace-back,

a huge opening etc

 

bomber jacket

succumb to black instead of

baby blue because

it’s more practical for daily use then

Bershka bomber jacket

 

loots of the day:

all of the above for 420 RMB

quite alright I guess

so it’s about 10 GBP each

hey.. Primark price

hahaha that’s my yardstick since then

loots of the day

No comments:

Post a Comment