Saturday, December 12, 2015

KaiKai Wang X Tintin Tee: What am I So Excited with

randomly discovered this

short interview of Kai2

for Love Me If You Dare

 

poor Kai2 as the supporting lead

not being chosen.. again???

and got tortured badly

 

exactly

why am I so excited

to see him in Tintin t-shirt

and that actually made my Saturday

suddenly bright again

not to say it was initially gloomy

yet...

 

the shirt and the smile

simply melt me

Wang Kai X Tintin Adventure Uniqlo Tee 王凱 丁丁冒險記Wang Kai X Tintin Adventure Uniqlo Tee 王凱 丁丁冒險記Wang Kai X Tintin Adventure Uniqlo Tee 王凱 丁丁冒險記Wang Kai X Tintin Adventure Uniqlo Tee 王凱 丁丁冒險記Wang Kai X Tintin Adventure Uniqlo Tee 王凱 丁丁冒險記Wang Kai X Tintin Adventure Uniqlo Tee 王凱 丁丁冒險記Wang Kai X Tintin Adventure Uniqlo Tee 王凱 丁丁冒險記Wang Kai X Tintin Adventure Uniqlo Tee 王凱 丁丁冒險記Wang Kai X Tintin Adventure Uniqlo Tee 王凱 丁丁冒險記

 

Wang Kai / Love Me if You Dare Interview

他來了,請閉眼 / 王凱

 

gosh I actually downloaded this

my dosage of anti-depressant

during gloomy days

 

why am I so into him

btw

that shirt is from UNIQLO X Tintin

damn.. extremely regretting now that

I refrained myself from getting one

Tintin Uniqlo Tee

No comments:

Post a Comment