Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Clients Deadlines X Personal Timeline: Aligned!

works are suddenly piling up

towards the evening

 

it has been quite awhile

like at least two weeks

since I am still working at this hour

 

I still stay up late

but for reasons not related to work

that makes a lot of difference

 

somehow have the feeling that

things are all over the places

as those are of different natures

translation / editing / proofreading

across different fields

 

and had just spent 1 hour

giving feedback on client’s amendment

this part stresses me out sometimes

as if something old is

coming back to haunt you

 

and it’s time you either

defend yourself and disagree with it

admit your error and agree with it

both are equally tough

 

and pretty stressful too

if you are scrolling through

a long list of amendments

 

looking forward to

some sheer hectic timelines

at least until Friday

 

nevertheless

am glad that earlier on today

I had managed to

take some time off for

  • a quick family brunch
  • a quick bookstore loitering
  • a quick dessert session

 

What are my priorities?

to maximize project quantity

to deliver projects on time

to present the best quality

 

and at the same time

making use of the gaps in between

for my personal time

 

wait…

I have not watched any

clips on Wang Kai today, have I?

 

alright time to do so

before heading to bed

long long day ahead tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment