Tuesday, September 14, 2010

PizzAlone

I wanted to eat Pizza so badly

since Thursday been telling the Noob

I think at least 3 times

but Noob is still Noob

he just didn’t care

 

cheh

so I decided to go on my own

no this not sheer emo-ness

 

I want Pizza for a reason

it’s not about the food itself

it’s kinda like a form of attachment, familiarity

see here, you must!!

 

I like Pizza Hut so much that

this year I had

my birthday “bash” @ Pizza Hut

that was the fat climax

but I just don’t care

I just want pizza for birthday

so fun... two personal sets.. thanks dear

 

so yesterday I just went back alone

to seek for the good old feeling

since someone is so unwilling to accompany me

I might as well do it alone

lonely.. am Lil Miss Lonely

after almost 30 mins of walk

 

11 am right before the lunch peak

so few waiters around

that I was standing for 5 minutes out there

appeared quite foolish

flipping the menu

so I just walked in

if this is Diner Dash

those Miss Red and Blue would have ran off already

but i have to seat myself

 

only two tables were occupied

the rest

all MT

 

yeah yeah

how I miss the oval shaped spoon

I don’t drink those Campbell instant

all I want it YOU!!

mushy soup is here

 

sos it’s not even the middle of the month yet

I even doubted if I have enough to foot the bill

all l left with was rm17

and the listed price for the personal set is rm 13++

how ex…

just the pizza, soup, and soft drink

digging up $$

 

and where the hell was my pizza

they really should have played Diner Dash

half cleared drink and soup

 

finally here it was

vegie pizza

haha I am totally so like Khalil Fong

woot.. sexiest vegetarian in Asia

Khalil Fong's vegie pizza

 

I don’t understand

why do people hate capsicum

so crunchy so green

I guess they just watch too much of Crayon Sinchan

there's capsium, tomato, pineapple, mushroom

 

like it with loads pepper

and you get a mixed taste of

crunchiness, sourness, spiciness

all the colourful tastes

oh how this reminded me of that PPG opening

the Pro added in salt, spices

and boom.. here comes the PowerPuff Girls

with extra pepper powder, please

 

I was not alone actually

the Italian Signor

with shape pointed nose

MamaMia!!

 

running late for work

thought I wanna go check out the Hush Puppies backpack

I saw just now

but no time and no money

I was not even sure

whether I can walk out of Pizza Hut

if I don’t enough to pay

I will go to detention

the case would be filed in

I will go on the newspaper

verdict: declared bankruptcy

for free-riding a lunch at Pizza Hut

it’s ok, I will be back pretty soon

i must clear all

 

ok here comes the climax

guess who I bumped into when leaving

the Noob

he was sitting somewhere near the main entrance,

daydreaming in his noob style

oh my

 

I went up and hit him with my cap

to discover that his mom was actually there too

holy shit embarrassed 

 

the saddest part is

he didn’t even ask me what am I doing there

all he did was asking me for his shirts

the two Mr. Men & Little Miss

we bought on Sunday

 

tragic tragic

you think I am a walking shopping bag

why the hell would I be carrying your shirts around

that gives me one extra reason not to give it to you

you are way far from Mr. Perfect

you don’t deserve to wear the shirt yet

 

out of the rm17

rm15+ went to the bill

left with rm2

yahoo, still enough to catch a bus to work

luckily the conductor asked me where am I going

and gave me the change of 20 cents

hey for a person with less than 2 bucks

20 cents really makes a great difference, ok

MAB = Melakan Amazing Bus

No comments:

Post a Comment