Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Hates All Over, I Heart You

after the original post being removed by Blogger

I have removed the album cover

changed the post title

well…

 

heard this awesome cover version on 903

the original track was one my fav-est Alicia Keys

 

If I Ain’t Got You cover / Maroon 5

Kansas 11/22/2009

my all-time-fav-est  shirt X Adam’s tattoo

wow…

wait a minute

Kansas, this is where Mr. CKS is right now!

but he won’t be bothered to go see Maroon 5


told Carly on MSN

what a great track this is

good grief

i should have never ever

her reply

aha..

Maroon 5 is coming down for a UK tour next Feb

she is waiting for the tickets to go on sales

will grab it before it is sold out

oh what a coincidence

 

30 minutes later

“hey i got the tix already”

for like, 50 Pounds…

oh my it’s kinda cheap

 

she is not a real big fan of Maroon 5

just that Sara Bareilles gonna appear on the show

hey why don’t you just sell your ticket to me

but i can’t possibly fly to UK

just for the concert

my dad is so gonna kill me

buy me lovely merchandise

i know

they don’t sell hat, right

shirt, with cool slogan

posters…

i mean something something

that i can’t really possibly get here

 

well..

there are millions of stuffs that

i can’t really get here

especially if i am stuck

in this historical city

 

ya i checked on H&M

it’s not in Malaysia yet

unless you get it from FOS

on the FB group

there is one particular topic

Bring H&M to Kay Elle

lol…

 

so your friend is going back India

how on earth you found out

you guys keep in touch on FB?

 

hey you can actually invite him

over to Manchester and establish

a mamak empire

and hire me as a dish-washer

dish-water is such an ambiguous term

a person who washes dishes like me?

a liquid who washes dishes like Sunlight / Glo?

so i can earn my way to Maroon5 concert…

yeah yeah five five
Ms. Arsenal  & Mr. Mamak

then one of these days

you can go visit him

backpacking all the way to Mauritius

with your Olang Busuk

i have had enough of India

will meet you girls up

at Mauritius…

 

Japan Japan Japan

but i doubt if i want to go with Wilson

haha

first of all

he won’t shop

most probably hanging out at Samurai’s museum

buy all the country folk songs

think about it!!!!!

ask that Anime freak

she will be much interested too

 

i am already in emo mood

thanks to that Noob and his hat

now you are making me misery

thanks to Maroon 5

Memo-ing Memo-ing Memoing…

 

hands all over…

i hate YOU!!!

we never talk for days already

 

I am in misery

There ain't nobody

Who can comfort me

Why won't you answer me?

The silence is slowly killing me

Boy you really got me bad

You really got me bad

Misery / Maroon 5

the mv is so so freaking emoly violent

but i heart her denim outfit


p/s

this is the most intertwined ever post on Stephysiology

seriously

but the message is clear enough

i hope!!

Misery / Maroon 5

Misery
Oh yeah
Oh yeah
So scared of breaking it
But you won't let it bend
And I wrote two hundred letters
I won't ever send
Somehow it is cut so much
Deeper then they seem
You'd rather cover up
I'd rather let them bleed
So let me be
And I'll set you free

[Chorus:]
I am in misery
There ain't nobody
Who can comfort me
Why won't you answer me?
The silence is slowly killing me
Girl you really got me bad
You really got me bad
I'm gonna get you back
Gonna get you back
Your salty skin and how
It mixes in with mine
The way it feels to be
Completely intertwined
It's not that I didn't care
It's that I didn't know
It's not what I didn't feel,
It's what I didn't show
So let me be
And I'll set you free

[Chorus]

Say your faith is shaken
You may be mistaken
You keep me wide awake and
Waiting for the sun
I'm desperate and confused
So far away from you
I'm getting here
Don't care where I have to go
Why do you do what you do to me, yeah
Why won't you answer me, answer me yeah
Why do you do what you do to me yeah
Why won't you answer me, answer me yeah

[Chorus]

3 comments:

  1. Lol anime freak...xD

    So you guys planning on going to Japan? I really wanna go there too. But it's gonna be an expensive trip. Need to check out the prices and start saving from now. :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stephy, Stephy...

    Come I'm waiting for you. FYI, it's 50 pounds for 2 tickets.

    ReplyDelete