Monday, September 27, 2010

To The Sea in Canvas Shoes

if you ain’t got a pretty face at all

the best way is to stay in the shadows

don’t show your face

just the silhouette will do

man vs wild

man can’t go against the natural

we may work with it instead

for an ugly duckling

 

here’s my little fan

who follows where-ever I go

if there is such a real fan in life

that would really be a blessing

all these while

they said my handwriting is ugly

so it includes sandwriting too

2-DC Chupa Chups

my denim canvas shoes are cool

but only been worn once in a blue moon

and guess what

after I change into these different shoes laces

the colours of the shoes started to differ too

to the left, darker, solid

to the right, lighter, fading

why canvas

I wasn’t told we are coming to the beach

my great mind and his just

just don’t think alike, sometimes

IMG_0091

 

when the sun goes down

on a Sunday evening

you will start to wonder

how time flies

what have I done over the weekend

surreptitiously

Monday Blue is creeping

all over your body, mind and soul

sleepy, moody, grumpy

it’s time to treat yourself

to the best dinner of the week

on a Sunday evening

blue is creeping in

No comments:

Post a Comment