Thursday, September 16, 2010

You’re Driving Me Emo with The Hat

so this was a public holiday

got to run, or go emo

got an appointment with Bestie, Sue at 12pm

 

so got the halter tank ready

got it for her from HK

rare one from Esprit

white for her

another brown one for Cheryl

I was putting it on my shoulder

while I was locking the door

after 5 minutes in car

all of a sudden

“wait a minute

where’s the top I put on my shoulder just now”

for Sue

 

so we made an U-turn

Sue said she saw it on my shoulder too just now

here she was

poor baby

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

 

ok usual routine

the high street shopping first

nothing much

haha all the time looking out for there

Noobie, you and your shopping are driving me nuts

now I have to look out for clothes of both sexes

and guess what

there was a power failure

see, it was kinda dim

and heard people commenting

“Padini didn’t pay electric bill izit”

navy bluethe cardigan and jacket looked ok

 

then went for low-street shopping at Dees

Zara TRF, Padini Authentic denim

 

tried out three tops

similar design

and hardest of all

I must choose one

option 1: nautical blueoption 1: nautical blueoption 2: polka dotoption 2: polka dotoption 2: polka dotoption 3: checkeredoption 3: checkered

 

all three at rm29.90

final decision?

look at the bottom of the post

 

then went F.O.S.

there’s 20% off

just for today

crap

I just grabbed two Stewie shirts with ms. Manager

and two pairs of flip flops with Noobie

ok forget about it

our Stewie shirtsour flip flops

 

found this nice bag

last one left

20% off

no wonder Sue looked so emo

she just got a mini sling bag

across the road

more expensive than this one

there are some Singaporean

luan-ing over the rm120 free gift again

my nautical bag & emo Sue

can even turn it inside out

 

ok it’s time to bitch about someone

firstly, ran all the way to One-Utama

for that bloody fish movie

 

okay it’s okay

saw this Radioactive checkered

so nice

bought for you

so desperate that

I borrowed money from Sue

haha although it’s pretty common for me to borrow

during shopping trip

ms Manager should know this so well

and this is the one and only

last one left

you never know how precious it is

checkered from Radioactive

 

what do I get in return

great

calling me so excitedly

telling me about a great hat at Forever 21

tried to send MMS, but it didn’t get through

so I said I put my trust in you

so just grab it

and I trust Forever 21 too

 

end of the episode

went home around 3 something

happily thinking that

my search for a straw hat is finally over

thanks for making my day

and I got you a cool shirt

and am quite sure you will take fancy of

 

till 16:41pm

got a sms that read

“Sorry I din buy that hat. Scare not suit u. :-S”

 

till 30 minutes ago

the photo was up on FB

arrgh I really feel like killing you

why didn’t you grab it and hesitate

I don’t care

I want my hat

get it by hook or by crook

or you are so dead

straw hat @ Forever 21 @ rm 35

 

you know how I am longing for a hat like this

told cha when we went pass Roxy and where ever

get this for me

or that Topman rm113 Mao Zetong’s hat

you know how I mean what I am saying

better watch out!!!

 

ok

closing chapter

loots of the day

finally I chose Polka

because I don’t really own a Polka

for under rm100

No comments:

Post a Comment