Thursday, September 16, 2010

Paul Frank is not a Monkey

Paul Frank (born August 29, 1967) is an American

cartoonist, artist and fashion designer.

Julius the Monkey is one of Frank's best-known characters,

and has appeared in a wide variety of media.

Paul Frank & Julius

 

oh my so sorry so say that

I always though that monkey is called Paul Frank

apologize for my ignorance

 

and there are hell a lot of Julius stuffs sold on the street

sadly

90% are counterfeits

 

here’s some Julius and Friends

young children are advised to watch

under parental guidance

 

Julius

Our hero and friend,

an all-around great guy

he stands as the voice of reason

in a world of chaos

he is quite the cheeky monkey

he always knows just what to do

 

and Julius does talk

lol

with a young chap’s voice

 

the Paul Frank channel on Youtube

on top of the list with 70k view count

the rest 20k and some less than 10k

age of videos: 3 years old

 

I mean this is a Youtube age

that kind of view count is considered low

but Julius is everywhere

I guess there are quite a number of ignorant people

like me too

they like Julius just because it is cute

it has nothing to do with the cartoon

 

Julius & Friends – Bear in a Bubble

why the heck is the hamster parents’

eating their own child

 

Julius & Friends – I Love You

pretty wonderland like

 

Julius & Friends – Plastic Surgeory

oh my that’s why I said

watch with parental guidance

Dr. Nippytuck.. lol

 

Julius & Friends – Bored

the cat, Sheree is really irritating

slap her slap her

that’s what life are

discovering fun everywhere anywhere

No comments:

Post a Comment