Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Mr. Oly.. The One & Only

i do not know what are

shuttle speed, ISO, exposure

because i don’t play around with camera

it is just a plain digital camera

with a Roxy strap

always in full auto mode

Ibis, room 2109

 

but all i know is i can’t live without it

it is almost like a necessity now

it is all about my life

here:

 

my moments of friendship

how i treasure them

Aeon Bandaraya Melaka

 

my little princess B

how she is growsing every day

our private corner

 

my immediate family

how i afraid one day i will no longer see him

Leong Aik Heng

 

my buying decisions

how i wish i shouldn’t  have hesitate

Mid Valley

 

my wish-list

and how i start googling around for info

Broadway @ MK

 

my foodie goodie

how i was embarrassed because the rest are already hungry

Pak Putra Naan

 

my food-creation

how they tsk-ing and named me the food-destroyer

Kim Gary

 

my travelogue

how i  conquered the Taj Mahal

Taj Mahal

 

my silly self in the mirror

how i build self-confidence to practice the posture

KR D511

 

my baking lessons

how i ended up helping nothing at all

Pau making lesson

my dream boy

how i wish i can just follow him forever

HK Book Fair

 

my stupid acts

how i make believe i have creativity

XH's house BBQ

 

my unglam moments

how i want to delete those away yet these are memories

KRag

 

my sightseeing from a different perspective

how i like the colours of life

Tesco

 

my rebellious acts

how people told me photos are not allowed

i dunno English, soli

 

my journey at works

how i worked for one day at a legal firm and fleed

XXX & Associates

 

my sinful moments

how i met with an equally high-level competitor

Kitschen

 

my long walks alone

how i rediscovered the great city

Stadhuys, Melaka

 

my after-school activities

how it started off with ulterior motive for points but ended up fun

Chingay @ Singapore Flyer cun F1 pit

 

my bad romances

how i acting as if i am a hot property *blushing* but deep inside

p/s please turn ur mon upside-down to read this

= I need You now!!

 

my loots and treasures

how i wish to share with my besties so badly

just yesterday

 

my moments with those dearies at home

how i have a whale of a time playing alone

fly us to the moon

 

my sense of fashion

how i build it up via sight and sound

MNG window display f/w 2010

 

my marketing stalks

how i regret of not taking up marketing major

high-class dog snack @ Tesco

 

my dream car

how i tracked down all the VWB, best in Sg & JB

Muar

 

my crazy stunts

how people said, wow JB is dangerous, who cares

SG-JB shopping alone

 

my diet logbook

how i judge when to go on hell-diet

S.O.S. plz

 

my big days in life

how i miss Khalil Fong

Timeless live @ Genting

 

thank you… Mr. Oly :)

Mr. Oly is camwhoring while the gurls are gossiping

 

p/s

what’s this

i will never ever…

carry this bulky machine around

2 comments:

  1. EvA has left a new comment on your post "Mr. Oly… The One & Only":

    Nice pics. :D Love the pacman thingy. Hahaha.
    And omg yeah those DSLR's are so bulky. Not practical to be carried around, but it does take really beautiful shots.

    Same as you, i'm happy enough with my digi-cam. I should give it a name too since yours has one! :D



    Posted by EvA to Steph's Little Wonderland 我聽故我在 我寫故我愛 at September 13, 2010 10:24 PM

    ReplyDelete
  2. As the admin of this website is working, no doubt very rapidly it will be
    famous, due to its quality contents.

    Feel free to visit my web page ... way to buy real cheap twitter followers free

    ReplyDelete