Saturday, February 21, 2009

The Old Pizza Hut is Gone

How could they closed down

the 1st Pizza Hut in Melaka

somewhere near The Renaissance Hotel

and shifted to this empty Digital Mall

*

I believe this is where some Malaccans

taken their 1st bites of Pizza ever

Some even believe that the Pizzas

served here are better than other branches

Now it’s gone

Nice!!

*

And we could compare the business

between the Pizza Hut

and the Famosa Chicken Rice right opposite

to see which one is preferred by the tourists

There are times where both had

really bad business

*

Since the Pizza Hut was located

at a busy junction

the waiters would always lead the customers

to take seats by the window panes

*

While cars were waiting for

the light to turn green

those people in the car

can see people enjoying Pizza inside

A great window display by the pizza eaters

*

Especially when you are stuck in a heavy jam

on a hot afternoon…

The pizza temptation can be irresistible

*

Some of the memorable trips to

that particular Pizza Hut

*

with my grandpa and an auntie

after a tired day at school

during primary 4 I think

*

with my dad

while mom and sis having discussion

with my bro-in-law family

(relating to their wedding)

at a Chinese restaurant

*

with my Buddhist Society buddies

after a day long seminar

at the hotel next door

*

with my colleagues

when i was working part-time

at a pharmacy nearby

*

The day before my niece was born

that’s our dinner before we

met her in the morning

*

have to go now

My niece wants to play ball

Otherwise she will right away turn my pc off

*

update on 27/08/10

the shop lot is still abandoned after that long

and i will never go to the new location

no matter what

*

dedicate this song to the good old Pizza Hut

When You’re Gone / Avril Lavigne

I MISS YOU!!

*

3 comments:

  1. yalo...
    how come...
    tat pizza hut is my favourite pizza stall...
    haiz... now hv to go other place to eat pizza le... T.T

    ReplyDelete
  2. sigh ...... too bad ...

    i love that place soo much either ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I simply just say what a comfort to find someone who actually knows what they're talking about on the web. You actually know how to bring a problem to light and make it important. A lot more people have to read this and understand this side of your story. It's surprising you aren't more popular given that you certainly have the gift.

    My web-site; cellulite treatment

    ReplyDelete