Tuesday, September 21, 2010

My Funny Macho Brother

this blog post is dedicated to

a funny macho friend of mine

who was always teasing me

said must call him gor-gor (elder brother)

nope, you are just a di-di (younger brother)

so, cannot har?

what’s your problem har?

 

recently kept bugging me

for macro-economic tutorial solutions

oh my

taking macro to pull up cap

that is so so wrong

you should have consulted me before taking

 

3 am in the morning

asking for tutorial solution

I was so kindhearted

went up to the attic-store room

ransacked for the scanner

because camera photos are real bad

thank goodness the tutorial papers were all with me

because…

I already provided the answer once!!

 

I guess the solution really saved your day

8am econs tutorial

3am you were still stuck

I know how frustrated it is

I already imagining myself scanning

the whole stack of solutions to you

 

that’s what a friend for

ya right

ain’t too sure whether this is helping

or putting you to harm

 

to my surprise

you don’t even buy a textbook yet

mid-term is just round the corner

come down to Melaka to collect if you want to

it’s only 5 hours away, no hurry

 

remember the 1st time we met

haha

washing some stinky Nescafe cans

and you said it was so hot

that you took off your shirt

wth..

 

then a head came and checked on us

you asked whether he minds if you take off your shirt

he was grinning,

probably thinking, haha what a silly guy

and answered

“I don’t mind if the girl does not”

 

then you asked me

of course I said I don’t

I know you got 6 packs

is this the way to show off??

but seriously

you were making me

feeling quite hot too

 

and there started a month

of laughter, sneering, fooling around

2 macho guys, 1 silly girl

and some thunder-storm dramas too

I always had to cover up for you two

when you guys went for 15 mins naps or walks

 

those nights

and those singings

yours was the worst

I forgot what title, LeeHom’s

 

ghost stories at army

and yeah

my uncle never come and haunt me

he knows I don’t skip the funeral purposely

you two silly superstitious heads…

 

when I rejoined the group

after two weeks vacation

it was like hell

you already quitted

Leonard Low was about to…

 

after you two were gone

I was so desperate that

I befriended Andrew

how I hated him in the first place

for being a smoker, drinker, curser

but I did not have a choice

he ended up being my daddy

and always went for secret date with mummy

as usual, I had to cover up

 

he got the lazy-virus

which I got infected from you guys

and never work as garang as before

more and more dramas then

sian..

 

but it was never the same again

less laughter

so boring that I was almost anti-social

I really missed you guys then

 

remember this???

haha I accidentally found it

when sorting out some old photos

surprise!!!

 

Mr. Macho’s TalentQuest (NG version) / CS

 

Mr. Macho’s TalentQuest  / CS

No comments:

Post a Comment