Monday, August 4, 2014

Visa X Batman: Cool, Right?

went to the bank 9am in the morning

yeah thankfully

it’s opened on a Sunday

BSN BATMAN visa debit card

 

BSN is the first bank

I ever owned an account

the account is even a

joint account with my mom

so basically when I came in to

apply for this card

they advised me to open a new account instead

 

so damn fine to visit a bank

at 9am on a Sunday

being served by

the customer service consultant

and two tellers

 

why would I need another Visa?

(i) don’t you think this is too cool

I wanted it the first time

I saw the print ad in paper

and yeah there are some pretty cool

promotion deals too as you can see

BSN BATMAN Visa Debit Card 01

 

(ii)

I terribly hate this

Manchester United is fine

I used to support them until

Mr. Beckham left

hey for real I know the team quite well

I can even name these footballer

on the card, okay

besides David Beckham

Roy Keane, the captain

Paul Scholes, and 

of course Ryan Giggs

(what about the first one?)

Public Bank Mancheter United visa debit card

 

(iii)

I find this quite cool

the flash and pay concept

at least when the train is

arriving in 2 minutes and

the transport card

happened to be drained

logoVisapayWave

 

(iv)

do I actually need a reason?

having another saving account is

always good since I can juggle my

liquid funds around

instead of putting them all in

one single account and

thinking that I am so damn rich

 

(v)

who knows I happened to win

the grand price of trip to

Warner Bros Studio at L.A.

who knows right?

 

yeah pray for me please

trip for 4

well I don’t even know

who I gonna bring then

No comments:

Post a Comment