Sunday, August 10, 2014

Carly X Unicorns: Meet-up, After Long

I ended up 45 minutes

ahead of the scheduled meet-up time

so was browsing, as usual

the grocery store

Sam's Grocerria

 

didn’t eat anything before coming out

because I thought I wanna

eat more for the brunch

and my tummy was protesting already

the giant ChocoMocho muesli bar is

pretty chewy, crispy, yummy

Choco Macho and soyjoy from Sam's Grocerria

 

then a man approached me

asking if I speak Mandarin

because he kinda lost his way

I led him to where he supposed to

take his train to the airport

but he had ample time to kill since

his flight is like 7 hours later

traveller looking for way

 

we actually sat down and had drink

since he insisted on giving me a treat

he is from 濟南,山東 ShanDong

nice one, if I ever happen to visit

 

North Indian cuisine for brunch

I can’t name them all

Biryani Rice and Butter Chicken

eggplant Bhurtha and fried vegetables

North Indian cuisine

 

finally the marketing survey journey

(from the left): the pink Unicorn

the blue Unicorn, who sticks to her identity

and Carly… Carly…

the manager who makes sure that

our purses are in safe hands

non-stop selfie-ing

 

Havaianas X Where’s Wally

just too amazing right

although they are a little pricey

Havaianas X Where’s Wally Havaianas X Where’s Wally

 

the one I have kept-in-view

since some times ago

this is the first time I put it on

but hey it doesn’t look as good

my feet sucks and I know it

Charles & Keith, 0 purchase up-till-today

 

Boardrider café, our new venue to

hang out and have tea

Boardriders Cafe

 

was really in safe hand

until I walked into the right (wrong) store

alright, KIV-ed

since I am really on a critical level

this is killing me

adidas Originals ZX700 w

 

Carly and the Unicorns

wishing Carly

(means she is self-wishing?)

all the best for your first day at work

yeah! our beloved manager

No comments:

Post a Comment