Tuesday, August 19, 2014

MUJI Flats X adiZX: Drunk Shopper, Go Back!

Nostalgic-art X NOOKA Watch: Borders Beyond Books

upon leavning Borders

coincidentally,

it’s Japanese stores all the way, from

  • Japanese snack store
  • MUJI
  • Daiso
  • Aeon (if you considered that Jap)

 

to replenish my meiji black chocolate

50g package is kinda hazardous because

I ended up finishing a bar at one go on

a Saturday afternoon but still

dark chocolate is kinda addictive

replenish is a not exactly a proper term

I have at least 5 pieces still back home

of different countries of origin but

I still need the humbly plain meiji, though

meiji & lotte chocolate bars

 

kinda hungry

looks good the ice-cream bars

and not too expensive too at

6.90 MYR for all

Japanese ice-cream bars

 

Hershey’s Dark Chocolate Sand

real real good

while checking out

the Renault Clio at the car roadshow downstairs

what a sexy French car!

Japanese ice-cream bars: Hershey's Dark Chocolate Sand

 

ended up in MUJI

hey Moccasin flats at 60% off

really really comfortable as if

I was wearing a pair of indoor slippers

MUJI Moccasin flats on saleMUJI Moccasin flats on saleMUJI Moccasin flats on sale

 

Daiso, for some stationeries

for home improvement

oh yeah, check out my next post then

and ended up buying something like this

what a cute box

grabbed 5 items in total,

that was after a “yay/nay” filter test

vintage wooden box

 

Aeon, for a texting break

quite drunk already

due to the massive crowd in Daiso

and again, for some stationeries too

because you know some of these

can actually come less than MYR 5

those are the time to ditch Daiso

texting break

 

final stop

which is like the reason

I was here in the mall today

“Fetching my baby sneakers”

as I was telling Fat Perry

yet I have gone round and round

with handful of loots

*fatigue*

adidas ZX 700 woman, blue/pink

 

time to go home

not too bad a day

to wander around for 4 hours

and kinda balanced with

in the sense that

 

yeah, a pair of sneakers for weekend

and a pair of moccasin flats for weekday

high-five to a NEW BALANCE shopping trip

NEW BALANCEadidas ZX 700 woman, blue/pinkMUJI Moccasin flats

 

so in love with the washing instruction

adidas Originals washing instruction: you should not wash your sneakers

 

okies I finally realize

the Japanese cum Mandarin brand name

literally represents what MUJI is all about

“無印良品” word-to-word translated as

“brand-free quality product”

okies… you bet

I gonna end up with

more and more MUJI in my closet

their chambray series look pretty good

MUJI 無印良品

 

hehe.. a cookbook

Campbell's 365 calendar cook book

 

and speaking of replenishing my

dark chocolate supply

this is how I roll when

it comes to grocery supply

hehe..

well they serve different functions at

different occasions

eg: Lindt extremely dark is for

making hot choc, not really edible for real

my supply of chocolate

 

a simple mini dress x Stan Smith

in case you wonder

OOTD

 

happened to spot a familiar name

on the receipt itself

lol

nothing much, just a receipt

No comments:

Post a Comment