Saturday, August 2, 2014

iPad Died X No, I Didn’t Cry: Happiness is a New Pie

walked into the Mac store downstairs

asked if they have ready stock

discount, if any?

of course not

but suddenly I saw that

iPad mini is not that bad too

because the specs are all the same

iPad Air

 

nay I shall stick to iPad Air, though

I hate being childish

I hate being girlish

sorry no offence for

those who own one

iPad Air

 

it didn’t take me long to setup

since I transferred the old back-up

from the deceased iPad 1 of mine

iStephru her name was

what shall I call this new fellow then?

iSabaira? iStairu?

Hello, iSabaira babe

a.k.a. Sabby

iPad Air

 

oh ya this is really nice

ask for reservation and

I am going back on Monday

Kajsa iPad Air denim case

 

R.I.P. iStephru

my good old iPad 1

 

yet another incident of water spillage

but plan for retirement

has been under the pipeline

so the pain I felt was less

but still..

 

she has been with me

more more than a thousand days

and she deserves a last tribute

 

you know the feeling is like

you are trying to dump a boy

you got tired of yet

you seem to be hesitant about

making the move because

you feel kinda guilty

 

then he left

oh well

happy ending

nobody suffers nothing at all

 

p.s.

suddenly finding my workplace awesome

since there is a Mac store

oh yeah

No comments:

Post a Comment