Saturday, August 16, 2014

Kebaya Top X Can be So Dope: Surprise! *Sob*

OMG

Fat Perry gave me the

souvenir he got from Jakarta

yup.. it really took me by surprise

black baju kebaya top

 

it was something I have been

wanting to get yet

didn’t seem easy

 

first of all

it’s kinda expensive for some

 

secondly

I have not worn anything traditional

all my life so I doubt

it would even look good on me

 

last but not least

it’s difficult to get a

simple yet sophisticated piece

nothing too fanciful yet

without losing the

intricate touch of

traditional crafting

 

on the night before the Raya event

which he attended but

didn’t inform me of

we were discussing what I should wear

he asked if I am wearing a Kebaya

 

I said I wish to

but I don’t actually own one

and he was saying that

all guys confirm will be “melted”

if I wear one

 

and there he bought me this

seriously fulfilling the criteria I wanted

at the right size too

 

he was even suggesting that

this is a not-so-traditional piece

where I can play around by

“mix&match”ing with skinny jeans

there you go, Fat Perry

black baju kebaya top x skinny jeans

 

and so cute of him to

smuggle ice lemon tea

I discovered its available here too

it’s the brand I have been

drinking all the time under Cola-cola

it’s just that they rebrand it

differently in Indonesia

nevertheless, kinda sweet of him, right

Indonesian Frestea by Cola-cola

 

yeah

I got him this at Hong Kong

Hong Kong SPCA supporter of SPCA tee shirt

 

which is kinda meaningful I guess

from SPCA charity booth sale

this tee attracted me long ago

when I saw someone on the street wearing

and absolutely liked the varsity feel of it

Hong Kong SPCA booth charity saleHong Kong SPCA booth charity sale

 

ssshhh..

guess what

I got it in a pair

one in XS, another in L

Hong Kong SPCA supporter of SPCA tee shirts

 

not forgetting a mini card

dedicated to the shopaholic who

can buy 6 Ralph Lauren polo tees

at one go, without really calculating

in a proper manner how much it cost

Just BUIY it!!

 

plus a giant tube of FruitTip

which I hope he could chew

whenever he feels like smoking

well I knows this never works

but still…

just wanna spread some sweetness

No comments:

Post a Comment