Monday, August 4, 2014

Authentic Denim X Synthetic Leather: iPad Case Struggle

never thought that

I will actually be buying case from

official store, because

I do believe that they offer

more varieties and more

competitive prices out there

 

yet this denim baby attracted me

I was totally hooked, in fact

kajsa denim collection case

 

yet I was too broke

so I asked the sale person to

actually reserve the item

over the weekend

 

moreover it may be kinda

adding weight the supposedly

thin and light-weight iPad Air

 

yet I found myself

more and more in love

after browsing the official site

Kajsa Denim Collection Case 03

Kajsa Denim Collection Case 02Kajsa Denim Collection Case

 

oh yeah

you are mine for sure

despite the financial crisis

I was currently stuck in

 

the details look just so fine

kajsa denim collection casekajsa denim collection casekajsa denim collection case

 

so gratefully excited about

the new speed and display

on man should have done it long time ago

ipad 1 iStephru vs iPad Air iSabaira

No comments:

Post a Comment