Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Lacey X Satin: Kelly LBD

bought a LBD from MyDeal

which is not too bad a deal

for  39.90 MYR

Kelly Sleeveless Little Black Dress

 

loads details in there

lace top

belt-like waist “wrap”

chiffon-like botton

minor-degree of mullet element

apology for the low-quality image

lace x chiffon LBD

 

I sent the front view image

to Fat Perry and

obviously he would tell me

it looked nice

(as if he has a choice)

 

then I told him that

I am probably not wearing this

to work because it’s a little too much

at the back, so

sending the back view image

 

and I added on that

this is fine for personal use

dating or something

 

yet he told me that

it’s okay,

it’s fine to go work in it too

 

arrgghh

can’t he see

I mean to say that

I will only wear this

just for him..

 

oh come on

I used to detest lace material

so so much

especially white lace which

I still do up till this very moment

 

but not so for lacey LBD huh

yet… I will reserve it for

special occasion and person only

do you hear me?

 

but hey

I can wear it to work still

with a base top in there right?

 

okay

forget it

I really don’t know

what am I rambling about

No comments:

Post a Comment