Monday, July 7, 2014

Stephelle’s Kitchen: Rendang Treat

the rendang which

went on a 3-hours train journey

and there it was delivered to me

on a Monday morning

Rendang Beehoon

 

so I turned it into a

rendang bee-hoon

a.k.a spicy chicken with rice vermicelli

no should be the other way round

rice vermicelli with spicy chicken

just at the right time where

I was craving for some

homemade spicy dishes

Rendang Beehoon

 

I swear I have never

felt that full

in months time

meat-FREE Monday?

ooppsss

Rendang Beehoon

 

thank you, Mr. Gemuk

and he even took the trouble to

give me options of

what i do/don’t eat and

how would I want it to be prepared

 

so the dish is somehow custom-made

home made with special order

nyummy

 

thank you and

good night

No comments:

Post a Comment