Saturday, July 19, 2014

NIXON Re-run X Woodstock Reunion: Parcels Unveiled

happiness is

you quickly rush down

because there’s a parcel for you

and surprise!!

there are actually 2 parcels

Hello, Parcels

 

hey Woodstock

finally here you are

just in time to pay Snoopy a vist at

Harbour City, Hong Kong

unboxing my parcels

 

Product: USD 2.99

Shipping: USD 8.00

Location: Laval, Quebec, Canada

Woodstock winter lookbook

 

the bid was won and payment was done

on 16 June which was like

more than a month ago

then it was only received

a couple of days ago

 

yet the department didn’t inform me

probably because there’s

no phone number on there and

obviously I am not as popular that

the receptionist knows me by name 

 

NIXON Re-run

I finally didn’t buy

any of these in the list I KIV

Careful Deliberation X Final 3 Options: Watches Selection

NIXON Re-run sky blue

 

almost wanted to get the black one

item in cart, ready to go

then they told me

 

it’s free shipping, for Malaysians only

it’s 20% off normal price

which is RM 180, trim off RM 20

something definitely I would look into

due to the fact that

this is final piece

 

travel companion is back

leisure watch is ready

next stop?

 

heading to bed

eyes are drooping

*nights*

 

in loving memory

my lost Woody the first

Frustrating X Fcking Frustrating: MISSING

TY Woodstock X Fred Perry Tote

No comments:

Post a Comment