Monday, July 21, 2014

Non-Coffee-Drinker X Can’t Get Any Vainer: The Mugger

was informed that

I have parcel which I

have to collect

yet I almost forgot

what’s there for me

 

then I remember

I actually ordered a Starbucks mug

although I don’t know why

(so sleepy….)

 

okay there you are

drooling over the black matte

 

Starbucks mug.. black themeStarbucks mug.. black theme

 

I supposed this is authentic

still, 26 MYR is just too tempting

Starbucks mug.. black theme

 

and just yesterday

I just bought this in store too

IMG_3455

 

fortunately their roles do not clash

Black Matte is for official usage at work

the time I need a boost of energy

Superhero Snoopy is meant for smoothies

at home, the more fun side

 

it has even been dispatched for

a delivery of blueberry smoothies for Fat

Fat, please treat my Superhero good k

Superhero Snoopy typo Mug

 

basically the two mugs are

kinda interlinked

I first saw the Superhero on

typo official site and I sent it to Fat

telling him that I want this badly

 

then I was browsing some other mugs too

the Mr. Men and Little Miss series on eBay

he told me he wanted a Starbucks one

 

so I was telling him

I will get him one,

at the next city I travel to

 

hence I bought this black matte

with the idea at the back

of my head saying,

this one I shall give it to Fat

 

this black MATTE finishing is

indeed really nice

 

I referred back to the site and

this has been sold out

I have bought him quite

a bit of things recently and

I am sure he wouldn’t mind right

 

hey he got the privilege to

drink from my Superhero mug

which me myself hasn’t even use

No comments:

Post a Comment