Monday, July 21, 2014

Little Black Heels X Denim Tropika: Long Missed Zara

My Epic Sunday Chapter III:

from empty bukit bintang

to KLCC park and

now ended up at the mall

 

OOTD

Levi's skinny X umbrella tank top from street

 

I like these both so badly

Zara tropika print denim

 

A-cut LBD

superb

A cut LBD, ZaraA cut LBD, Zara

 

yet I am really unsure if

it’s really black though

when I compared it with my

bra straps and pair of jeans

okay.. so sorry I have to

give up then

i super like this tan

 

finally!!

the pair of heels

mid height,

sharp-pointed, minimal design

just my kind of thing

Zara basic little black heels

 

oh yeah..

quite comfortable too

Zara basic little black heels

 

oh man!

the heels are a must

the L/L/L tee and tropika denim

they are not what I need, indeed

but..

awwhhh…

 

next stop, typo!

seriously!!

I surveyed the whole collection online

Peanuts X Typo: Tough to Say No?

but was hesitating since free delivery is

only available for purchase above MYR 200

Peanuts X Typo stationery

 

but honestly speaking

they are quite pricey for

the price of stationery

the villain and donut notebook

MYR 50 each and

it’s not refillable

Peanuts X Typo stationery

 

but still for Peanuts fan

especially in this Peanuts-draught city

contrasting the hype-overloaded

goodness know why catty  

this is really really good

Peanuts X Typo stationery

 

okay this was locked down

without any dispute

Peanuts X Typo stationery

 

I surveyed each and every item

was looking for a specific mug

I KIV-ed like at the top of my list

but it wasn’t really here

I went to the general section for mug

no.. it wasn’t there too

thank goodness I explored

a little more and here you go

Peanuts X Typo stationery

 

oh my superhero

Peanuts X Typo stationery

 

third stop, ISETAN

it feels kinda good to

roam supermarket on

a Sunday morning

because the vibrant and busy feel

it’s just there, as compared to

any other time of the week

 

seriously

how do you actually cook this?

Peanuts X Typo stationery

 

I have conquered them all

white flag on 99%

no maybe not the 90%

I tried to look for the one

Ms Manager was showing me

chili or something

nope..

Lindy excellence chocolate

 

was walking to the train station

the station-connected mall with H&M

Avenue K, kinda attracted me

okay, let’s survey

 

superb window display

H&M kids window display

 

that pretty much explained my week

hehe, yet

that doesn’t make a good reason to buy

alright?

Epic weekend, H&M cropped tank top

 

my battery died in the fitting room of H&M

last picture I managed to snap

loots in a loot

Typo Peanuts tote

 

go home!!

the hidden cost of shopping

cost of shopping

 

oh damn

I am yet to go settle

something I really must do

 

that’s the whole purpose of

why am I in KL today..

damn..

Peanuts X Typo

 

Loots of the day

Zara High Waist Tropica Denim shortsZara L.L.L Live/Love/Laugh statement ttypo H is for Homies Peanuts tote

 

basically those are the non-necessity

and this is

Zara Basic Little Black Heels

 

okay fine

I shouldn’t have ended up at

shopping mall at all

because I was in town for a purpose

roar…

the only reason i was in town is to find a money changer

No comments:

Post a Comment