Thursday, July 17, 2014

SADespado X Damnit Typo: Little Miss PR-pro

was talking to Ms. Manager

updates on her

landing onto

one of the larger firms

in town.. wow

accommodation and etc

 

and she was telling me that

if I have a car then

I probably should move in

to stay with a guy friend of her

who enjoy cooking and mamak food

 

haha seriously?

okay..

then I can’t help being a little playful

and told her

 

hey is your friend single?

 

lol

because she is the one

who has been calling me

a SAD woman

single-available-desperate

 

she was like

yeah he is but

he is not that good looking

really nice guy

 

okay

I twisted it around and asked

why don’t you consider him then

 

ooppss..

and she was like

oh I am not looking for one now

 

oh my goodness

the question that

me and Mag Mag have not

gather enough guts to ask

finally got sorted out

just like that

 

haha

I think I am born to do

Public Relations

you see

 


that was Tuesday night

and there comes another

funny little episode

 

I bumped into a designer at the corridor

I asked him if he has had lunch

I have been doing this to

everyone who I bumped into

except those who are fasting

during the fasting month

 

And he was like:

Hey can I have your Facebook

 

So random

I was taken back too

but as a PR-pro whose

thesis is on crisis management

 

I took out my phone

okies I will add you then

 

he was more taken back

then I was, and asked

NOW??

 

and I was like:

maybe you give me

your number then

I will whatsapp you later

 

Oh man

me myself can't believe

what I had done

 

All he asked for is facebook

and I counter-asked him for

his phone number

Haha

 

So it's just that easy

So naturally

 

He texted me at night

it was kinda funny

He.typed.like.this

 

so I was like

is this a designer's thingy

isn't it troublesome

because full stop doesn't

exist on the same page as

the qwerty keyboard

 

So I replied:

That's so "ma fan"

the full stop is at the

next page, though

 

Oh damn

no I actually typed this

onto my chat with Fat

and obviously

 

I can't twist around because

Fat who doesn't know a single

Mandarin character will

immediately knows that

I am chatting with someone else

 

not that it's wrong

Haha but still

 

But anyway

I explained it to him

My.friend.he.is.typing.this.way

 

coincidentally

yesterday Fat just sent me a link of

"how to embarrass a

woman who cheat, in public"

 

What's wrong with him

sending me such video

 

okay never mind

the moral of the story is

I can't believe i just

asked a guy for his number

just like this

Oh man

 

PR-PRO

No comments:

Post a Comment