Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Stephelle’s Kitchen: Dark Intense Hot Cocoa Drink

richest in taste ever

Dark Intense Hot Cocoa

 

by stir-melting in a block of

Lindt Excellence 99% Dark chocolate

Lindt Excellence 99% Dark chocolate

 

it is not really edible on its own

trust me

it is almost like tasting

grinded coffee powder

so I gonna figure out a way to

enjoy the rich flavour without

having to taste the bitterness

 

tried to mix it in cereal bowl

the taste didn’t stand out

so was blending it

into my chocolate milk shake

no apparent taste that’s intense

which is, in my opinion, a waste

cereal dark chocolate yogurt bowl

 

therefore hot chocolate is still the best

hey I think I did mention that

I wanna make chocolate with it

after we both ate one block and

his facial expression of

bitterness was really cute 

 

okay I will “downgrade” to 85% then

if it is edible as it is

or else I just have to go back to 70 % 

Lindt Excellence 99% & 85% Dark chocolate

No comments:

Post a Comment