Monday, August 2, 2010

July Outrolude

how i go about blogging

need extra time and strength

at least 20 pending drafts

just uploaded more than 500 photos to FB   

*

what to expect soon

HK shopping (exciting)    

HK Disneyland

Ong Yi Hing (heart-beating)    

my travel companion (interesting)

Ipad and the Ipad boy (fun-filling)    

Live from HK Streets (buzzing)

Me, Myself and I from the mirror (camwhoring)

*

and some updates about my recent life

today is 2nd Aug

my 1st day at work for the legal firm 

9-5, Mon-Fri 

*

people to be met up soon

Carly the Manager from Manchester

Dennis the Doc from Kursk

Min Wey the Jam fan from Perth

woohoo…

*

yeah i got myself burnt again at HK

as dark as last summer

great isn’t it

*

原來我也很快樂

thanks everyone for your supports   

很多很多。。。

*

No comments:

Post a Comment