Tuesday, August 31, 2010

India Re-lived

today is a public holiday for

the whole of Malaysia

Independent Day

make not much difference to me

home alone as usual

but must stay out of emo mood

because over the weekend

there were more than enough shitty stuffs

*

usually on these special holiday

i will camwhore

because i am in holiday mood

but i am really not in any good mood today

although i am not emo today

i just feel empty and aloof

*

Kenneth uploaded a photo album on FB yesterday

1 year overdue photos

India Re-lived

*

all i can say is

i miss my hair very very much

i want my smile back very very much

i wish i have a better camera like this very very much

*

us.. during the farewell night what am i doing another one, Kenneth u look sillysomewhere in Delhi airport shuttle bus  the camels shirtat Banglore downtown, MG street silly Macs Mascots hotel bar   sexy babes and hunks.. just ignore the panda at the side :p the very last night, 5 stars hotel

*

1 comment:

  1. I am reаlly loving thе theme/design of уour weblog.
    Do you ever гun іnto any browseг compatibility issueѕ?
    A сouple of my blog visitors have complainеԁ about my blog not operating correctlу in Explorer but looks great in
    Ϲhrome. Do уοu have any solutions to help fiх thіs issue?
    Feel free to visit my blog post http://getyourguyeasy.com/

    ReplyDelete