Sunday, September 7, 2014

Sneakers for Kids X Shirt for Auntie: Stopping buy ZARA-IFC

July 26, raining

Central, HK Island

 

just came from a hike

alighted from the ferry at Central Pier

due to the rain

I have to stay indoor, right?

so I ended up in IFC mall

 

I remember the previous time

of how crazily I was looting

2 pairs of rompers,

a skirt, a tank top

no more this time round, Steph!

ZARA IFC Mall, HK

 

decided to

grab something for the kids

since they were on really good bargain

girl’s bikini set.. so lovely

hesitating long because

I am not sure if my niece

gonna wear it for real

69 HKD per set, baby

petite lady, can definitely

go for the size 13-14

ZARA IFC Mall, HK girl bikinis

 

and loads of kicks for clearance

129 HKD per pair?

oh my!!

ZARA IFC Mall, HK girl sneakers

 

oops

on top of kids department

I accidentally wandered to

the other side

I mean that’s the only path to

proceed to the payment counter

been looking for a good

nautical-Wally-inspired shirt

what do you think?

ZARA IFC Mall, HK blue-white-shirt

 

loots of the day

for the kids

ZARA Girls floral print boardshortsZARA Girls polka dot sneakersZara toddler boys sneakersZARA Kids sneakers

 

for myself

as a reward for….

since when I need a reason to

buy clothes which I fall for

well.. that’s the sign of

shopaholic turning over a new leaf

apparently…

ZARA blue-white-stripe shirt

No comments:

Post a Comment