Sunday, September 21, 2014

Fav LBD? X Should be Somewhere Buried: Neat Wardrobe, Finally

if u can imagine

how messy my clothes is

3/4 year since I moved in

 

well at first it was fine

then I guess there are more

new tenants moving

it expanded from the treasure box

to the luggage and even

the paper shopping bag

 

first of all

I have to get this garment rack fixed

what do you expect, D-I-Y of course

if I have a boyfie

then I probably would

make believe that this is

too tough for me and

get him to come over

but the messy wardrobe would

have done much harm to my image

it's not that tough, actually

 

double garment racks

ok.. great

one for working

another for weekends

Double garment racks

 

oops

insufficient clothes hangers

I underestimate the size of my wardrobe

which is apparently way bigger

it is that monotonous

black for work

blue for off-work

and a small percentage of

white & grey

my wardobe (after)

 

before..

and I was ransacking for clothes

every single morning

ooppss..

my wardobe (before)

No comments:

Post a Comment