Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Lunar New Year X ‘Round The Corner: Sunday Shopping with Mom

my mom was telling my dad that

she was taking me out for shopping

and i was like

no it’s the other way round

loots of the day

 

mom’s loots on my bill

loots for mom

 

i bought some bras and undies

all black as usual

these days bras are costing more

than your shirt, dress etc

but it’s an essential

no complaint

 

i always wanted to take on these

yet am lacking the guts to

floral pants

 

since the spring cleaning two weeks ago

i finally found this long missing

Rip Curl floral dress with bow at the back

Rip Curl dress X Geox

 

Terranova

the one my mom

will never approve of

forget it, althought

it only costs something like MYR 39

Terranova torn jeans

 

the Marie shirt has been here forever

grey version is no longer available

what? MYR 14

yeah only at Terranova

Terranova Marie shirt

 

okay

another ridiculously cheap item

yet I have never taken on this print before

although I have close friends who are

really into this

Terranova vintage floral dress

 

boom!!

okay not too bad right

but i have already made up my mind to

get rid of the sleeves which

i already did

Terranova vintage floral dress

 

OMG!!

Shawn Yue X Levi's: Lunar New Year 2016

 

i almost tripped over

trying to snap this

thank goodness i didn’t

it’s the main entrance with

not really a lot but some folks

Shawn Yue X Levi's: Lunar New Year 2016

 

it’s Lunar New Year

so red is everywhere

which is not really my kind of thing

while waiting for my mom

Hush Puppies red dress

 

but i got these instead

years ago right before Lunar New Year

i got my chambray dress from

Hush Puppies too

Hush Puppies chambray shorts

 

the end

we were heading back by 1pm

early birb got the parking

it was all jam by then

 

loots of the day

Hush Puppies chambray shorts

 

from Terranova

Terranova vintage floral dress

a few hours later

Terranova vintage floral dress

No comments:

Post a Comment