Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Drew a Spongie X With the Aid of Sharpies: Happy Birthday, Carly

have always been wanting to

grab some Sharpie

for my plain white Primark canvas

yet probably shouldn’t

as my drawing would probably

destroy the shoes which look

way better as it is

 

until this combo was launched

damn!! baby blue bottle

my dad said i have a fetish for

water bottle (free gift or for sale)

which i would never try to deny

and what’s more

this is going at 50% off

Sharpie X Rubbermaid gift set

 

wow 17 Sharpies and a Rubbermaid bottle

everything for the price of RM 20

the bottle itself costs almost RM 20

i think

Sharpie X Rubbermaid gift set

 

and drew* my very first birthday greeting

Spongebob happy birthday

 

* cheat is involved

i traced this out of my monitor

by turning the brightness to the max

lolz….

 

and the font is downloaded from DaFont

supposedly the typo for Spongebob

doesn’t look like one to me, though

 

almost wrapped the set as

a birthday gift as

my niece was looking for

last-minute gift for her cousin’s birthday

 

thank goodness

it wasn’t as

her counsin prefers

something more fanciful

 

more Sharpie-aided drawing

coming soon….

 

last but not least

to my fellow “Last Women Standing”

I’ve got your back

happy birthday and

more ten years and

more destinations to come

Happy Birthday, CarlyHappy Birthday, CarlyHappy Birthday, CarlyHappy Birthday, CarlyHappy Birthday, CarlyHappy Birthday, Carly

 

by the way

i was tearring badly during

the towards-the-final anti climax

did you?

Happy Birthday, Carly

 

we were discussing

why is it a plural in there

now we know

because birds of the same feathers

always flock together

The Last Women Standing

 

Carly X Eva X me: Carly & The Unicorns

still the Last Women Standing

Carly X Eva X me: Carly & The Unicorns

 

Carly X Mag X me: “untitled”

still the Last Women Standing

Carly X Mag X me: “untitled”

 

*white flag*

No comments:

Post a Comment