Friday, November 12, 2010

From Uniqlo X To Pavilion: Found My Cap!!

out of Uniqlo

crossed opposite to Pavilion

wasn’t really familiar with Pavilion

those featured high street double-storeys outlets

like Coach, Versace, Burberry, Marc Jacob etc…

are way too pricey

for kid on the street like me

and there is a bakery cum tea corner

owned by the former prime minister

Dr. Mahathir’s The Loaf

Pa-vi-lion

 

the x’mas decoration was in progress

in my x’mas dictionary

the magical touch must be there

and a little playful, just like Halloween

but this is more of grandeur, luxurious type

it wasn’t exactly superb

but for sure

they dumped in helluva dough

that chich is kinda hotreindeerswow.. the falling from the ceiling decor

lightened up

still in progress

 

we can’t afford to enter any of the high street outlets

at ground floor

up till level three

finally the good old Mango

erm.. the window display doesn’t look

as good as the one back home at Melaka

see here….

brown rangethe red-haired leaguethat cool belt is not for sale on its own :(

 

Cheryl was trying out some pants

as usual

my fetish for summer boy

started to lure me into this mis-behaviour

waiting patiently for two ladieshot from oven

 

some interesting window displays around

once again

I must say that

the name of this monkey is Julius

because….

Paul Frank is not a Monkey

Julius...remember.. Paul Frank is not a monkeyHappy HolidayRoxy F/W 2010these bags are so sweetespecially that luggage..

Pull N Bear

 

went to the Toy department

looking for souvenir for Jaz

she actually asked me to buy so much

computer, colour pencils, pencil case, stamps..

goodness the list was pretty endless till I felt asleep

got her an activity book and stationary set

which she gave positive feedback

but today after she received a

lunchbox-pencil case-water bottle gift set

my souvenirs were promptly abandoned already

Made in Japan ne

 

toy department is my cup of tea too

oh...

came in so many design, rm 0.5k eachwow they look greatBarbie.. you actually look best in basic

 

kept on wandering to kids clothes department

found my poor boy cap at Adams Kids

50% off

the carpeted fitting room

with a chair in the middle

V...

24/7 keep on rocking

 

almost fell for this

UCB kid X Peanuts

jolly lucky I got under control

jolly lucky I already got the cap

jolly lucky I was already running on deficit of rm 20

rm 75 eachrm 150 each

 

can’t believe how lovely those clothes are

DKNY kids, Burberry, Ralph Lauren Kids

wow.. if a girl are already wearing Burberry as a toddler

what brands gonna satisfy er then as an adult woman

vanity is a never-ending journey

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

 

indulgence in a full fledged set

was my only meal of the day

as my saying goes

a meal a day

keep the gastric away

please don’t try this, okay

this is called GCB too..

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

 

I miss A&W

this is the one fast food outlet

that at least when I walk in

I can ponder over what I gonna eat

10 out of 10 visits to M’s

I will order the same set

drink the same cola from paper cup

and the smell of their french fries

have already made me sick

yum yum…

the curly fries taste especially good

what's his name again

 

not forgetting the thirst quenching root beer

after the whole afternoon of walking

A&W's rootbeer

 

and those good old times

we had at A&W Seremban

ha.. you!!!!

Carly Yap Fui Yin

1 comment:

  1. Hello, yup this piece of writing is truly pleasant and
    I have learned lot of things from it about blogging. thanks.



    My website ... best cellulite treatment

    ReplyDelete