Sunday, November 28, 2010

Big Boy Shawn X Flannel Shirt: Lookin’ Sharp Still

taking a break from

baby blue Shawn series

yet another BBS

big boy Shawn

 

because I think

he looks rather boyish in flannel shirt

maybe this is the gentle aura of flannel

yet it fails to hide the sharpness in his eyes

 

 The Battle of Lie, Nov 2010Love in A Puff, of course...Puma Happy Hunting Party, Nov 2010Child's Eye 3D Premiere, Oct 2010Curse of The Desserted Press Con, Feb 2009Private Event.. i thinkEast Touch interview, Oct 2009Yahoo HK Trend Guide, Now 2008

 

Flannel shirts are available

all over the places now

but those of his are..

quite belong to upper niche market

can go up to a few K in HKD

well of course

for his status and occupation

you can’t expect him to be wearing

street-brands all the time

VisvimNeighborhood X IZZUE NHIZ Patchwork Shirt

 

like the ad from Uniqlo

seems like this is a must

in every wardrobe

boys and girls alike

Uniqlo Flannel

 

and in real life

I know some one

who is a flannel freak

sssshhhhh….

loots...

2 comments:

  1. I tend not to write a comment, but I browsed a great deal
    of responses on "Big Boy Shawn X Flannel Shirt: Lookin' Sharp Still".
    I do have 2 questions for you if it's allright. Is it just me or do a few of these comments appear like they are left by brain dead visitors? :-P And, if you are writing on other places, I'd
    like to keep up with anything fresh you have to post.
    Would you list of the complete urls of your social community pages like your
    linkedin profile, Facebook page or twitter feed?

    Also visit my weblog - replacements

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really enjoying the theme/design of your blog. Do you ever run into any browser compatibility issues? A number of my blog audience have complained about my site not working correctly in Explorer but looks great in Chrome. Do you have any recommendations to help fix this issue?

    Visit my webpage buy real twitter followers

    ReplyDelete