Friday, November 12, 2010

From Tokyo X to KL: The Invasion of Uniqlo

thought I will come queue up last Thursday

during the grand opening

the first 500 lucky one

were entitled to an exclusive green bag

and in the run to win 5 pairs of tickets to Tokyo

 

luckily I got to

made it here

within the opening week

with Cheryl

From Tokyo to Kuala Lumpur

 

this is the new mall in town

at Bukit Bintang Road

some tenant shops

are still under renovation

don’t ask me why they name it so

just in case it reminded you

if that Taiwanese boyband

“大家好。。。我們是飛輪海”

fahrenheit 88

 

our worry of not being able

to find the new mall was unnecessary

there were huge signboards

and even that mega LCD

was continuous showing Uniqlo ad

featuring Orlando Bloom

huge ad at the busiest junction

 

wow I supposed the group spent

quite a bit for advertisement

saw media coverage on paper

all expenses trip for Malaysian to the Tokyo HK

not forgetting printed ads too

I guess this is really a grand opening

like no other

in the case of Malaysia

finally there.. window display

 

Uniqlo is situated at the corner lot

overlooking Pavilion

3 storeys in total

the largest branch in South East Asia

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

 

me of the day

we came from school

so I had to be decently dressed

the rare long jeans + covered shoes

I love the huge space

with mirrors all over

and the lightings are perfect

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

 

haha…

Malaysia is still Malaysia

first class facility

third class mentality

you can see mountains of clothes piling all over

clothes mountain clothes sea

 

the clothes are mostly Fall/Winter Collection

jacket, leg warmers, gloves, mufflers

feel like I am really in “Winter Times”

well… so there ain’t much stuffs for us

to actually go crazy about

 

I never dare to take on these warm clothing

like scarfs, leggings, boots

come on, I am the daughter of the sun

it it summer all year round here

you will end up looking really foolish

rather than stylish

 

aha..

first ever scarf of mine

under the temptation of winter atmosphere in the store

fell for this fleece reversible scarf

it happened to go well with my black blouse of the day

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

 

when I first saw these at the window display

thought I gonna walk out, holding one

there were so many designs available

unisex design

opening promotion at the price of rm 49.90

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

 

but somehow I looked rather..

santa claus donning the colourful motif

decided to give up

these are great decorations

but not really meant not for me

it failed...

 

paid for the scarf

thought my shopping gonna end here

but while waiting for Cheryl to q-up for fitting session

I had a good times admiring this mannequin

blue + grey

when there’s will there’s way

with my new scarf

who knows I will land somewhere

with real winter soon 

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

 

so finally I surrendered to

a fleece jacket

also at the price of rm 49.90

blue..

is ultimately still my colour

fleece jacket

 

guys section seemed to be more promising

there were manga and disney tees

at the price of rm 29.90

first time seeing a higher percentage of male shopper

gang of teenage walked in saying

“Hey, where is the One Piece shirt”

q for payment

 

these checkered

they are fleece jacket too

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

 

spotted my favourites too

stop dreaming, you boy maniac bitch

baby blue long sleevebaby blue pants

 

hey..

you know who is the Asia region spoke person

for Uniqlo?

here you are….

Khalil X Uniqlo

 

and the latest East Touch mag in HK

oh man all the time with cool freebies

this issue it comes with Uniqlo pouch and lookbook

and here is the cover page

Hins X Ivana @ Uniqlo

 

Orlando Bloom X Uniqlo

we were watching this on huge screen

over and over again

from the 2nd floor fast food outlet

 

Charlize Theron X Uniqlo

thumb up for our Academic Award winning Charlize

it has been awhile since I saw her on screen

where are you???

No comments:

Post a Comment