Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Denim Hype X BabyBlu Fever: They Are Poisonous

Pt 1: lovely displays

Christmas Dispaly @ Dataran Pahlawantall x'mas treethose angmos are playing frisbee with the hat ><

i have been wanting to take this photos for so longbut do we really bbq the fish this waylike the caravan display.. just look at the tyre

 

pt 2: eye-catching window shopping

MNG nautical dressPolka dress at Nichi.. the blondie in front is scary Esprit F/W collectionoh no i think i am in love with this torsoQuiksilver Pipe DreamsQuiksilver Chaos

 

pt 3: the loots

mine.. i only got onemy tai-lou

 

okay let’s see what have I got

1st ever pair of jeans leggings in my life

a.k.a. jeggings

for your information

this is the first time I put on

a pair of leggings in my life

because I always think that it accentuated

the ugly shape of my legs

jeggings!!

 

but why did I buy

well

because it’s denim

so not so bad after all

if I didn’t plan to buy

I wouldn’t have put it on

that’s my policy during shopping

my thighs which are bowed outwards

 

but actually I don’t think they should

allow trying for leggings

it would get stretched

but if I did not try

I will not buy

so… erm

maybe it just goes to prove that

the quality of the pair of jeggings is good

that’s why it can withstand trying

so….

I have made a wise choice

G&H: Made with Pride

 

denim two pieces slim hairband

I got this for rm 12

from Vincci

but comparing those we saw elsewhere

rm 2.5, three for rm 10

but I definitely think it’s worth it

for the unique design

and the metal materials

metal one holds on to the hair

better than plastic one

and it’s less showy

given the slim design

on top of the denim print

denim hairband

 

last but not least

continuation from the posts

Baby Blue Boy

Stop Wearing Blue, Can’t You

Shopping For My Boyfriend

Baby Blu X Graphictee: 1111

Baby Blue Shawn X Mix & Match: You're The Man

 

introducing the 6th episode

featuring

white collar X baby blue

 

I was already quite broke

after buying that jeggings

since my policy is to carry

as little money as possible

because I tend to spend

whatever I got in there

but the details of the shirts

are irresistible

and going at 70%

it’s by Radioactive

one of my favourite local brand

with cool, young, street designs

not forgetting the quality

comfortable, long-lasting, affordable

two cute buttons

 

so shamelessly, as usual

borrowed money from bestie

to buy it

yeah I am that desperate

the edges at the bottomthe sleeve designthe polo tee collar

2 comments:

  1. This design is steller! You most certainly know how to keep a reader entertained.
    Between your wit and your videos, I was almost
    moved to start my own blog (well, almost...HaHa!) Excellent job.

    I really enjoyed what you had to say, and
    more than that, how you presented it. Too cool!


    Also visit my blog; latinizer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew of any widgets I could add to my blog that automatically
    tweet my newest twitter updates. I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this. Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.

    my web site twitter supplier

    ReplyDelete