Friday, November 12, 2010

BabyBlu X Graphictee: 1111

I said I will never trust online shopping
with the exceptions of tickets, books
and definitely no clothes

but this time round
I broke my own vow
without any hesitation
not really…
it was merely half broken
because I wasn’t really shopping for myself

super fast and efficient
ordered and settled the payment on Monday night
Tuesday noon the clothes were already
delivered to my door step
but too bad nobody was in

and the dumb postman
didn’t allow my neighbour to sign the parcel
so had to go collect on our own
the location is unknown

googled and found on a forum
a vague direction to the post office
but when I got to the car showroom
realized the address is totally different

called up like 4 people
another few calls to the post office
which they finally gave up
and gave super vague directions
and ended up asking two persons
by stopping the car by the road

my mom was almost frustrated
because..
I lied to her that I was collecting it
on behalf of a good friend of mine
then later on developed the story..
my friend meant to give me this
as a surprise gift
therefore made me go collect it

no surprise or very much surprised
it’s men’s clothes
without any hesitation

jokingly told my friend
this is meant to celebrate my singlehood
on 11111 a.k.a. Single Day
time for unpacking

Adam sang,
“I wrote two hundreds letters I will never send”
here I am singing
“I brought seven cool men shirts I could never wear”


p/s
this post is meant to be the 4th episode
in my Shawnie Shopping Series
Baby Blue Boy
Stop Wearing Blue, Can’t You
Shopping For My Boyfriend

2 comments:

  1. Hello there, I found your website by way of Google while searching for a similar
    topic, your web site came up, it looks great. I've bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.
    Hello there, just changed into alert to your blog through Google, and found that it's truly
    informative. I am gonna watch out for brussels. I will be grateful in case you continue this in future.

    Many other people will be benefited from your writing.
    Cheers!

    my web site :: how to get a guy to like you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey just wanted to give you a quick heads up and let you know a few of the images aren't loading correctly. I'm not sure why but I think its a linking issue.
    I've tried it in two different browsers and both show the same results.

    my webpage :: to get your ex back and

    ReplyDelete