Friday, November 26, 2010

Slack Sweater X Sweet Scarf: Using it Interchangeably

accidently discovered it

you can actually use long-sleeved sweater

as a scarf

what’s more

there no hassle in tying up

super convenient and time saving

a blue scarf

 

two sleeves by the side

and coil the whole sweater around your neck

or even just lay it on your shoulders

and that’s all

in short

there are 101 ways to create the scarf

as you like it

2nd way of tying the blue scarf up

 

one minute ago

it looked like this

a blue sweater

 

and what’s more

this is a great sweater on its own

always wear skirts, rompers in there

such a great deal

that I got from Esprit Outlet at Mongkok

ori price was HKD 429

and I got it at HKD 79

EDC sweater for less than rm 50

fitting session

 

something I realized

when I was back here

this piece is actually missing

checked the receipt

it wasn’t billed in

so I just gave it a miss

somehow…

two pieces for the price of one

EDC nautical 2 pieces

 

and the bottom is with me now

supposed to be mom’s

ori price was HKD 600

but somehow she couldn’t fit in

so it ended up in my wardrobe

with the rest of the knee-length

which I would only wear

once in a blue moon

and its turn is not up yet

No comments:

Post a Comment