Saturday, October 2, 2010

Baby Blue Boy 藍(男)孩子

that day was bugging Cheryl

to order this

from Debenhams online

for nobody in particular

but too bad it has run out of stocks

Baby Blue Boy

 

if there is love at first sight

I may fall for a boy in baby blue shirt

madly blindly in love

 

yup

Melvin Lim was wearing this

when I first saw him

puffing at the backlane

arrgh killed me at the first sight

hence everyday I was looking out for him

that’s his uniform

after all these years, 5 I think

even till today

if I happened to be there

I will purposely walk through

right in front of his shop

just to check out whether he is still around

who the hell is Melvin Lim

 

okay

here’s my heart throbbing collections

of all my baby blue boys

 

#1 baby Shawn

he is always wearing baby blue

omg

he knows I want it

Shawn The Chess Master

i am already meltedShawn at Veniceeven his casual self

 

# 2 Khalil Fong

that’s his Timeless official shirt

and his cross over with Uniqlo

mostly are blue too

Khalil Timeless World Tour in blueKhalil the summer boy

 

#3 Hinson Chou

more about him, see

Life is so Boring, Hinson is so Handsome

that’s Robin, who always hangs out with Khalil

Warner Music A&R

that's the real handsome Hinson

 

# 4 Matthew Ko

he is one of the recent TVB faces

but not as the lead actor

but I am really in love with him

so tall.. so hot

Canadian, ice hockey player

Mr. Hong Kong

aww.. I guess that’s the wrong choice

if you enter Mr and Miss Hong Kong

there’s no other career path for you

other than TVB…

that’s so sad

btw.. I hate the NY Yankey cap

4 Matthews

 

#4 Jun Kong

full name Joventino Couto Remotigue

chinese-mexican mix

nationality?

mom is Portugese, dad is Filipino

I don’t know

famous drumist

Khalil Timeless World Tour drumist

that’s his mini concert last week

guest artists: Jacky Cheung and Sandy Lam

so you know what a big shot he is

new album coming out real soon…

take note.. this is Jun

Jun on the Moon

 

# 5 Donald 奴奴

I can’t find a photo of him in baby blue

but the other day they were talking on the show

how him and Jun looked so alike

the long sleeves shirt and Khaki

that kind I like

he posted this months ago

from adlib

so nice!!

this is not exactly baby blue

but it’s still blue

close to it

I'm not a Photographer

 

# 6 Adam Levine

even him!!

once again I have to intro this song

him performing live in baby blue shirt

Adam blue-handed

 

If I Ain’t Got You Cover / Maroon 5

live in Kansas

Carly Yap

I still hate you

please record a good quality clip

of him singing Misery

and I want a zoom-in of his tattoos!!

 

#7 Jacob Moore

somehow I have to make 7

instead of 7

so watch 《Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps

and you will find a boy in baby blue shirt

he is not really hot

but definitely a smart and loving boy

the boy in Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps

No comments:

Post a Comment