Friday, October 15, 2010

M&M’s Asian TVC

okay my M&M’s fetish was exposed

two days ago…

Bossini X M&M’s: Eat him! Eat him!

Bossini X M&M’s: I have lost my head!

 

what??

you even collected M&M’s wrappers

other than the choc

the collections

M&M’s tv ads are so fun

 

here are some in our languages

 

from Taiwan…

in Mandarin

M&M’s 解fun校園

再過來 我就要叫了哦

 

M&M’s 解fun校園

18 sx

 

M&M’s Miss Green 實況轉播

露點了!!

 

M&M ‘s Karaoke

 

M&M’s 瘋神榜公仔

 

I want these!!!!

arrrgh

關公 二郎神 月老 玉帝 雷公 嫦娥

in conjunction with CNY

chinese tradional m&m's

 

from Hong Kong

in Cantonese

M&M’s 夾心

featuring Eric Kot’s voice

 

M&M’s 誤交損友

 

1986

featuring Ah Dan’s voice

those were the time before the mascots are born

 

featuring Miss Lee

gosh she doesn’t belong to my era

early 90’s TVB actress

No comments:

Post a Comment