Saturday, October 16, 2010

Eat Play Love

I spend hell long on the dining table

and definitely not the 1st to finish

in fact, I am a pretty fast eater

just that I take that extra step

to Eat Play Love my food

 

eating orange in front of tv

knife peeledi learnt this from a TVB drama

 

sambal

fried chili with loads and loads of oil in there

it’s my indulgence

I can live without meat

I can live without rice

but…

I can’t leave without chili

indifferenceemosmiley

 

credit to my aunty for

frying such a perfect egg

big mouthgrinning greenfinally i can breathewith eyebrows, can frown nowbut i still choose to smilemuakzzzz

 

I don’t eat hardboiled egg

because it tastes so eggish

especially saving it for the last during Nasi Lemak

awful.. arrgh

so just bury it with loads of sambal

eggishcucumegg

 

that’s one of the reason

why I love pizza

there are so many things to mess around with

and the tools: spoon fork knife..

tomato, pineapple, capisum

 

if beer is world of friends

so is our Vitagen

my friend is already drinking this since young

since the age of two

she already knew where is the location of Vitagen freezer

got Vitagen got V

 

once in a year

during the month of fasting

corn flake will be selling at a crazy price

jumbo pack for rm 6.50 or so

I grabbed both brands

munch munch munch

but I still didn’t taste out the difference

should I put it this way

Kellogg’s is original

Nestle is just a generic

munch till my jaw drops... Cornflakes

 

some said this is ghost biscuit

since the Taoists use it for prayers

thrown on the floor during the month of hungry ghost

yeah I am one big hungry ghost

I just like munching these

and we were playing this lucky draw game

randomly picked two out without looking

then if it’s pink… we will eat it

if it’s white…. then we will throw it back

and give it another draw

candy coated sweetness - flower biscuits

 

I am not a great fan of doughnut

it’s just a fried dough…

high fat, high sugar

those doughnuts at home

seemed that nobody is eating them

yet from day to day

they are balding..

those choc chips were fast disappearing

doughnutsdrooling for the choc chips

 

the flying sauce biscuit

I ate like 5 that night

snowflakePacman!!

 

I love my food

macaroni

lovelovewhere is my Mr. Prawn

No comments:

Post a Comment