Sunday, October 31, 2010

FnF Sales.. Indeed

F&F

 

for today only

there’s VIP entrance

there’s not much people in there yet

but I gonna do my more important stuffs elsewhere first

poor girls being turned down

 

my Saturday routine

is to bring my grandpa around

all the time we hang out

meet up with his friends

and go for afternoon tea

us..

 

but somehow

his friends were not around today

we went all the way to the benches

near A’Famosa

it' was almost drizzling

not much folkies hanging out there

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

 

then Cheryl was here

so how?

let my grandpa took a break

at the bench overseeing the shop

 

and here we were

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

 

today lookbook

Roxy halter

Benetton cardie

I don’t understand halters

they are forever falling

but I guess Roxy halters especially

they are supposed to be low-cut

look of the day

 

my boss has been eyeing this

but the 3 digits price tag

that started with a 2

kinda frightened her

so I told her will

help her to look out soon

black mini dress

 

two left..

be quick or lose out

 

The Train Dress

Life's a journey, no matter what you take.

Our one shoulder ruffle dress will

make the journey one hundred times prettier,

with an elastic waistband and ruffle

Roxy Train Journey Dress

 

Dublin College Handbag

this is my boss’s order too

dark jungle flora leather

oh no I told my boss after discount

it would be like around rm 80

but it was rm 50 over budget

haha don’t care

for people who are buying 4 digits designer bags

what is that

Dublin College Handbag

 

The Bubble Tank

Don't be stuck in a bubble,

get this 100% cotton slub jersey,

it's the new hip thing,

with woven pockets and placket detail.

Racerback with logo metal buttons,

interior logo branding.

Bubble Tank

 

aha but mine is far nicer than

the thin look-through white

the first time I saw it

already fell for it

but paying 3 digits for a tank top

is totally not worth it all

managed to dig it at an hidden corner

 

so this is the one and only item I got for myself

Grey Bubble Tank

 

 

Hazelnut Sun Convertible Dress

Sweet as honey.

Our woven dress comes in either

the nicest of flocked dots

or the prettiest of plaids

- with an asymmetrical ruffle

and wax coated black piping,

this fully lined dress can be

worn around the neck

or as a strapless

- it's all up to your sweet self.

100% cotton voile.

Hazelnut Sun Convertible Dress

 

haha how I wish to buy a dress for myself too

but I am seriously broke

by the way

I still owe Cheryl 50 bucks

because I only brought enough money

for my boss’s bag and dress

Polka Dotty

 

this annual extraordinary carrier

is so cool

with that college font…

and thier crew tees too..

FnFsdouble-bags

 

saw loads white bags

sealed, with marker’s writing

behind the counter

reserved items?

or stocks that have been kept?

pink font

 

Cheryl got this as well

yesterday spent like 15 mins

to think what is this call,

no.. it’s not labyrinth

it’s Elle something

Lanyard…

that metal pink logo is so cute

L for Lanyard

 

this is limited edition

“Love Your Boobies”

in conjuction with

breast cancer awareness campaign

the wording is something like this…

Roxy Boobies

 

I didn’t get in the end

because mine is still alive and kicking

it’s good enough that Cheryl grabbed it

No comments:

Post a Comment